Nowadays women are opting for C-section delivery to avoid the pain of normal delivery. But it also has some risks, which they are not aware of. Know about it here.
The process of delivering a baby through an incision in the abdomen and uterus is called a caesarean-section or C-section. C-section delivery is usually resorted to when there are complications. But nowadays women are opting for C-section delivery on their own to avoid the pain of normal delivery. At the same time, some women want to give birth to a child according to the Muhurta, in such a situation, they choose Caesarean delivery.
Sometimes the doctor has to take the decision to have a Caesarean delivery all of a sudden. Let us tell you that a C-section is a major abdominal operation. Also, there are some risks in this compared to normal delivery. This is the reason why older people are often in favor of having a normal delivery. Know here in which situations an operation may be needed and what are the risks involved.
– When the first delivery is by C-section, in most cases the second child is also through the operation.
– If the position of the child is not correct, the doctor may decide for surgery if the head is up and the feet are down in the womb.
– The position of the child is crooked or the child is changing his position frequently.
– Placenta down or placenta previa. Apart from this, the child can also be a caesarean if there is a heart problem or diabetes.
– The chances of a C-section delivery increase even if there has been a previous miscarriage or if you have twins.
– Even if there is severe pre-eclampsia, delivery has to be done quickly. In such a situation, the specialist can take the decision of surgery many times. Apart from this, many times the decision of immediate surgery can also be taken after seeing the situations of emergency.
what is the risk
– Some women believe that there is no pain in caesarean delivery, but let us tell you that there is no pain during surgery, but you may have to bear a lot of pain later.
– Many times during the operation, excessive bleeding occurs, in such a situation the condition of the woman can be serious.
– Some women are also at risk of infection after surgery. Apart from this, the risk of blood clot formation increases.
– Many times there are cases of stitches breaking or ripening due to negligence, due to which the woman may have to face trouble.
Download Saheli App to watch videos related to pregnancy care in your preferred language
Click to download app
Also read – How right to do facials and bleaching during pregnancy, know about it…
Also read – Weight Loss During Pregnancy: How To Control The Increasing Weight During Pregnancy, Know The Simple Ways Here!