People usually consider sugar and sugar as synonyms of each other, but in reality these two things are completely different. Although both are prepared from sugarcane juice, yet sugar is considered to be more beneficial than sugar.
difference between sugar and sugar
People usually think of sugar and sugar as the same thing, but in reality there is a big difference between them. Sugar is prepared in the mill, whereas sugar is prepared from jaggery. Many health experts who understand the difference between sugar and sugar well, they recommend using sugar in place of sugar because sugar is far more harmful than sugar. Know how sugar and sugar are prepared.
To prepare sugar, it is crystallized in the mill. It is said that lime, carbon dioxide, calcium, phosphate, phosphoric acid, ultra marine blue and sometimes animal bone powder are also used for crystallization. During this process of making sugar shiny, the elements of all the chemicals remain in it, as well as its nutritious elements are exhausted. Therefore it is considered harmful for health.
It is also said that only 10 percent of the sugarcane juice used to make sugar is obtained in the form of sugar. The remaining 90 percent is called molasses. It is sold in a wine factory.
Sugar is 100% organic
Sugar is considered 100% organic. To make it, sugarcane juice is extracted and thickened, it is called sugarcane jaggery. Then keep it in a vessel to cool down. When it cools down, its pedi is not cut and crushed with a hammer to make fine powder. This is what is called sugar. Since sugar is made in the traditional way, its nutrients are not destroyed in making it.
Chinese people made sugar
It is said that the Chinese people started the process of making white granulated sweet product by taking sugarcane juice to the mill. He learned from India the method of making sweet products from sugarcane juice in India. Then upgraded it in my own way. He crystallized it and made its color very light and white. People started calling this new refined form of sugar in Hindi language as sugar.
Also read – Health Tips: Eating Almonds Lowers The Risk Of Cholesterol And Diabetes, Claimed In The Study
Also read – Health Tips: Why corn should be eaten in the rainy season, it is very beneficial for health