If hair is falling during pregnancy, then there is no need to worry, try the simple tips given here, you will feel a lot of benefit.
During pregnancy, women’s hair usually looks thicker and thicker because in the meantime the increased amount of estrogen hormone prevents hair loss. But some women also have the problem of hair loss during this period. If this is happening to you as well, then there is no need to worry too much because this is a phase, which will pass after a few days.
Sometimes this happens due to hormonal fluctuations. In such a situation, while taking a bath or combing, the hair may fall. At the same time, sometimes it can also happen due to deficiency of nutrients like iron, zinc and folic acid, thyroid and heredity. Know how to take care of hair in such a situation.
1. The best way to take care of hair during pregnancy is through oil massage. Make sure to apply oil on the hair at least three to four times a week. Olive, coconut and almond oils are good for massage. It strengthens the hair roots and prevents them from falling.
2. Apply aloe vera gel on the scalp and massage for 10 minutes and leave the hair like this for 15 minutes. After that wash the hair with water and shampoo it. The enzymes present in aloe vera gel prevent hair fall by protecting the scalp from any kind of infection.
3. Beat an egg in a bowl, then add a lemon to it and mix it well. Massage the scalp with this mixture, after which wash the hair thoroughly with shampoo. Eggs contain protein and lemon contains vitamin C, which is helpful in preventing hair fall.
4. Soak half a cup of fenugreek seeds in water for overnight. Grind it in the morning and apply it from the roots of the hair to the entire hair. Leave it on for two to three hours. After that wash the hair.
5. Whenever you massage the hair with any oil, tie the hair with a hot towel. This has a dual effect of oiling and nourishes the hair.
Whenever you wash your hair, use only mild shampoo. Use conditioner after washing hair, but do not apply conditioner on the roots of the hair. Avoid applying dye or color on the hair during pregnancy.
Download Saheli App to watch videos related to pregnancy care in your preferred language
Click to download app