Ghee contains many nutrients which helps in protecting against diseases. Also strengthens immunity. Let us know how we can use ghee to stay healthy.
Ghee is beneficial for health
Whenever it comes to a healthy diet, ghee plays an important role in it. It is made from milk and milk products. Its benefits have also been told in Ayurveda. Ghee contains healthy fatty acids. It is rich in vitamins A, K, G, calcium and omega-3. Ghee has nutritious elements which help in strengthening immunity and keep diseases away. Let us know about the benefits of ghee.
how much is ghee
Regular Ghee – This ghee is made by melting buffalo or cow’s milk.
A2 Ghee – This ghee is mainly made from the milk of Gir cow and Red Sindhi.
Bilona Ghee – The most traditional way of making Ghee. This is pure ghee made from desi cow’s milk.
benefits of ghee
1. Drinking a glass of turmeric milk mixed with one spoon of ghee and black pepper strengthens the digestive system. It relieves constipation and helps boost immunity.
2. Apart from this, ghee helps in improving metabolism. It improves your mood and helps in giving energy.
3. Ghee is the main source of butyric acid. It acts like a probiotic in our body.
4. Ghee contains Vitamin K2 which helps in absorbing calcium in bones and joints.
5. Ghee helps in lowering cholesterol levels in maintaining blood sugar. Apart from this, it also keeps hunger at bay.
6. Ghee contains turmeric and black pepper which helps in reducing inflammation and stress. Also improves your sleep.
which ones should be avoided
One teaspoon or 5 grams of ghee contains plenty of calories and fat. Cooking lentils and vegetables in ghee is most beneficial. But people suffering from obesity, high cholesterol, heart and PCOS should refrain from consuming ghee. A healthy person can consume 3 to 4 spoons of ghee. Ghee should be consumed according to active lifestyle and calorie intake.
Also Read – Try Bitter Gourd Juice For Weight Loss, It Helps You Burn Fat
Also read – Weight Loss Tips: If You Are Losing Your Weight, Then Keep These 4 Important Things In Mind