During pregnancy, a woman also has to go through many physical and mental problems. In such a situation, if a woman is working, then it becomes difficult for her to take care of her own health along with the office.
There are many hormonal changes in a woman’s body during pregnancy. Due to this, the woman also has to go through many physical and mental problems. In such a situation, if a woman is working, then it becomes a bit difficult for her to take care of her own health along with the office.
Most of the trouble is due to morning sickness. Due to this, there may be a feeling of tiredness, weakness and nausea. In such a situation, it is very important to maintain energy in the body, so that the body remains agile and your work is also not affected. In such a situation, it is very important to take special care of your diet. Know here how working women should take care of their food.
1. First of all, keep one thing well in your mind that pregnancy is not a disease. This is a stage that every woman should enjoy. In such a situation, eat all the things rich in nutrients in a cool way. Just avoid hot things like papaya, pineapple etc. These can harm your baby.
2. Keep in mind that pregnant women should not starve. One should eat and drink little by little throughout the day so that both mother and child get nourishment. In such a situation, women keep taking fruits, juices, coconut water etc. This will also not cause weakness and the child will also get nutrition.
3. Eat more and more iron-rich foods like pomegranate, banana, green vegetables, sprouted grains, gram etc. so that there is no anemia in the body. Apart from this, keep taking iron supplements given by the doctor regularly. Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating so that there is no risk of any kind of infection.
4. Pregnant women should also take more calcium and protein-rich diet for the development of bones and cells of the child. For this, take pulses daily in the office for lunch. Eat pulses after sprouting and definitely include curd in the food. You can also take paneer with you as a snack.
5. If you are fond of tea and coffee, then you can take it once or twice. But do not take too much or else it starts causing gas and acidity problem which will increase your sickness further. Keep biscuit packets with you in the office. Have two biscuits with tea or coffee.
6. Drink enough water so that your body temperature remains balanced and the body gets energy. Remember that the more nutrients you take care of, the healthier you and your baby will be.
Download Saheli App to watch videos related to pregnancy care in your preferred language
Click to download app