Dry throat can be a disease
You must have often noticed that when you wake up in the morning, your throat becomes dry. It is very normal to have dry mouth or throat sometimes while sleeping. Because the production of saliva in the mouth reduces during sleep, but this happening continuously and every day is serious and it is very important to pay attention because it can also be a sign of some disease.
Reasons for dry mouth while sleeping
There can be many reasons for excessive dry mouth while sleeping-
One reason for this is said to be mouth breathing.
– Lack of water in the body
– Sleep apnea is also a big reason
– Consuming certain types of medicines also causes dry mouth again and again.
– Mouth becomes dry even after eating different types of food.
– Some medical conditions are also responsible for this
What do experts say
According to experts, occasional dry mouth while sleeping is normal, but frequent occurrence is a sign of autoimmune disorder, in which the body's immune system works against the body itself, causing dryness in the eyes, mouth and surrounding organs. goes.
If we talk about its other reasons, use of products like alcohol and tobacco also causes dry throat and mouth. Sometimes different types of mouthwashes also cause this problem.
Symptoms of dry mouth while sleeping
– Feeling of stickiness or dryness in the mouth
– feeling thirsty again and again
– mouth sores
– Chapped lips and dry throat
– bad breath
– Difficulty swallowing
– Hoarseness or difficulty speaking
– bitter taste in the mouth
– having thick saliva
– having trouble sleeping
– Keep yourself hydrated, keep drinking water frequently
– Do not allow lack of water in the body
– Do not consume alcohol and tobacco
– Do not use alcohol based mouthwash
Whenever you feel dry mouth or throat as soon as you wake up in the morning, then keep all these things in mind and protect yourself from this problem.
: Language Inputs