Covid19: To increase immunity, the government has released diet plan, dark chocolate, turmeric milk are also included in the diet list (Government Has Suggested A Diet Plan to Boost Natural Immunity: Dark chocolate, Haldi Doodh in list of foods)
Medical experts and doctors are repeatedly saying that weakening of immunity increases the risk of corona, so strong immunity is the most important thing to avoid. And to increase immunity, people are trying everything from yoga, pranayama to ayurvedic tips, decoction. Meanwhile, the government has also released a list of some diet plans to increase natural immunity.
A basic diet plan has been recommended by the government through mygovindia Twitter handle, which will help in building muscles and keeping energy levels right, along with better immunity. In this tweet, Kovid patients have been advised to take dark chocolate, turmeric milk and protein rich diet.
According to official guidelines
– Corona patients should include whole grains such as ragi, oats in their diet.
Protein rich foods like chicken, fish, eggs, cottage cheese, soy are also immunity booster foods, these must also be included in the diet.
Apart from this, the government has also asked to eat healthy fat like walnuts, almonds, olive oil.
– Colorful fruits and vegetables have been recommended to be eaten five times a day for essential vitamins and minerals.
– To remain stress free and positive, dark chocolate has been asked to be eaten.
While it has been advised to drink turmeric milk once a day to increase immunity.
– Since corona patients do not smell nor taste anything. Apart from this, they also lose their appetite and ability to chew food. Therefore, they have been asked to eat soft food at short intervals.
– It has also been advised to eat mango powder.
– It has also been said in the guideline that everyone should also do physical activities according to their ability.
– Yoga-Pranayama, breathing exercises will benefit you.
Significantly, India is troubled by the explosion of Kovid at this time. Millions of Kovid patients are being found every day. People are upset due to lack of doctors, medical services, oxygen and medicines. In such a situation, the government, administration and medical experts are asking people to take all necessary precautions, and are appealing to follow the necessary guidelines. This diet plan is also a part of the government’s same effort.