Benefits of Gulkand: By eating Gulkand daily, heat can be avoided. Let us find out how rose petal jam is made, what are its benefits and how it can be consumed.
Benefits of Gulkand
Gulkand or rose petal jam is best for those who are trying to figure out how to beat the heat this summer. So let us know how to make rose petal jam, what are its benefits and how it can be consumed.
How to make Rose Petal Jam
By eating Gulkand daily, heat can be avoided. That’s why you should consume this fragrant and delicious jam made from rose petals. It is very easy to make, all you have to do is take a glass jar, make a layer of rose petals in it, then layer with sugar, then repeat this until the jar is full. Close the jar and keep it in the sun. The sun will cook your jam and it will be ready to use within a week or 10 days.
health benefits of gulkand
- It is very good for your intestines and improves the health of your stomach.
- This is especially good for those who are suffering from PCOD.
- This Gulkand helps in keeping the body cool and hence is great for hot days.
- It cleans your skin from inside and makes your face glow.
- It helps in removing the problem of constipation.
- People suffering from thyroid can also enjoy this healthy jam.
- It is also beneficial for spotting before periods, if you have black discharge, brown discharge, then eating this rose petal jam can help you a lot.
- Your hemoglobin remains low, so it also helps in increasing your hemoglobin level.
- Also helps with headache, lethargy and fatigue.
- It is also known to cure gas, bloating and acidity.
You can consume Gulkand in many ways.
- Mix one spoon of Gulkand in water and chew its leaves in the mouth.
- For acidity and other such problems, you can consume it by mixing Gulkand in milk. Take some cold milk, add a spoonful of Gulkand to it and drink it.
- You can consume it directly or with betel leaves.
Also read- Yoga Poses For Breast Cancer: 4 Yogasanas for Breast Cancer Patients, Can Help in Quick Recovery
Also read- Tulsi Ice Tea: Keep yourself fresh in summer with Tulsi Ice Tea