Shah Rukh Khan Pathan Records: Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Pathan’ is not only earning tremendously, but is also registering many records in its name. Let’s know about some such records that this film has made before its release and after its release.
Image Credit source: Instagram
Shah Rukh Khan Pathan Records: Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and John Abraham Starr ‘Pathan’ These days there is a lot of buzz everywhere. Through this film, Shah Rukh Khan is back on screen after four years. At the same time, his film seems to be banging at the box office in terms of earning.
‘Pathan’ has been released in theaters on 25 January. At the same time, within 5 days of release, this film has collected more than 500 crores at the box office from all over the world. ‘Pathan’ is not only earning well but is also registering many records in its name. So let’s know about some such records today which Shahrukh Khan’s film has made before and after its release.
today’s big news
‘Pathan’ made these records before its release
- First Indian film to release on 8000 screens worldwide
- First Indian film to release in more than 100 countries
- Second biggest film in terms of advance booking after Bahubali 2 (5.56 lakh tickets were sold.)
Made these records after release
- Biggest opening of non-holiday (55 crore first day Wednesday)
- Highest grossing Indian film on the first day of all time
- Biggest film of second day with 68 crores
- First Bollywood film to earn 70 crores in a single day
- Biggest Saturday collection till date (51.50 crores)
- Biggest Sunday collection till date (62 crores)
- First film to earn 50 crores on two consecutive days
- became the fastest Hindi film to collect 100 crores
- The earliest Hindi film to enter the 200 and 250 crore club
- Shahrukh Khan’s highest grossing film till date
However, only 6 days have passed since the release of the film, and in 6 days, the film has earned more than 296 crores at the Indian box office and more than 500 crores worldwide. At the same time, with the earnings of the 7th day, this film will become the fastest film to join the club of 300 crores in India. At the same time, it has to be seen that what other records this film makes next.
: Language Inputs