The exam was conducted by UPSC to fill the vacant posts in various ministries. There are also many posts in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Home Affairs.
Image Credit source: PTI
UPSC Various Post Result 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released the result of the examination conducted for recruitment to many posts including Professor and Staff Nurse. So the candidates who appeared in this exam upsc recruitment You can check the result by visiting the official website- upsc.gov.in. The names of the candidates selected according to the posts in the result have been uploaded in PDF format.
According to the notification issued by UPSC, the vacancy was issued to fill the vacant posts in various ministries of the country. For example, there was a vacancy of Grade 3 Assistant Professor in the Ministry of Health. Similarly, results have been released for the vacancy of Senior Scientific Assistant in the Ministry of Defence. Candidates who appeared in this exam can check their result from the steps given below.
Check UPSC Various Post Result like this
- To check the result, first go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the latest update link on the home page of the website.
- After this, one has to go to the link of Check: Various Post Result Exam 2022.
- The option to check the result will appear on the next page.
- The result will open in PDF format.
- Candidates can take a print out of the result after checking it.
UPSC Result 2022 Check here from the direct link.
recruitment on these posts
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics), Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance, Department of Defense Production, Ministry of Defence.
- Staff Nurse, Farakka Barrage Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- Public Prosecutor, National Investigation Agency, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Grade-III Assistant Professor (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Design Officer Electrical, Integrated Headquarters (Navy), Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence.
- Nautical Surveyor cum Deputy Director General, Directorate General of Shipping.
- senior lecturerGovernment Medical College and Hospital, Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration.
: Language Inputs