UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy has been released by the Union Public Service Commission for many posts including Deputy Center Intelligence Officer and Assistant Professor.
Vacancy out for many posts including UPSC DCIO
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts including Deputy Center Intelligence Officer and Assistant Professor. In such a situation, a good opportunity has come up for the youths who are looking for government jobs (Government Job 2021). Interested candidates can check the notification by visiting the official website of UPSC- upsc.gov.in.
An important notification has been issued by UPSC for the youth who are looking for government jobs. According to this notification, a total of 28 posts have been recruited (UPSC Recruitment 2021). The last date for submission of online application is 30 September. Which candidates have got time till October 1 to submit the complete application form. You can get the complete details of the examination by visiting the official website of the application for these posts. Keep in mind that apply to these posts only after checking the notification available on the official website.
There will be recruitment on these posts
- Regional Director – 1 Post
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer – 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Control Instrumentation Engineering) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Manufacturing Engineering/ Production Engineering) – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering) – 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II ((Electronics) – 3 Posts
- Junior Research Officer – 3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer/Assistant Server – 3 Posts
Who can apply?
Candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in relevant field can apply. Talking about the age limit, the maximum age limit is 50 years for Regional Director, 35 years for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) and Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II Posts and other posts including JRA, AE, The maximum age limit has been fixed at 30 years.
Candidates will have to deposit the application fee of Rs.25. Whereas Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), PWD, and Women candidates of any community do not have to pay any application fee. The selected candidates will be given salary as per 7th Pay Commission.
Also read: HP Police Recruitment 2021: Bumper vacancy for the post of constable in Himachal Pradesh, 12th pass can apply