UP PCS Exam Admit Card Released
UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021: The admit card for PCS exam has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. In such a situation, the candidates who have appeared in the PCS exam this year [COMBINED STATE/UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (P) EXAM-2021] Those who had applied for the exam can download the admit card by visiting the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in. The Uttar Pradesh PCS Feeling exam will be conducted on October 24.
The application process for the UP PCS exam was started from 5 February 2021. In this, candidates were given time till 2 March 2021 to apply online. Notification was issued on 17 but 21 for re-uploading photo and signature for this vacancy. The exam was to be held on 13 June 2021 but it was postponed due to Corona virus. Now the admit card of this exam has been issued and the exam will be conducted on 24 October 2021.
How to download admit card
- To download the admit card, first of all visit the official website of UPPSC – uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the ACTIVITY DASHBOARD link given on the home page of the website.
- अब Admit Card :- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ADVT. NO. A-1/E-1/2021 COMBINED STATE/UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (P) EXAM-2021 के ऑप्शन पर जाएं.
- Click on the link of DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD here.
- Now login by filling the requested details.
- After login, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
- Click Here To Download Admit Card From Direct Link Click.
UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern
According to the notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), the exam will have two papers of 200 marks each. Both the papers will be of multiple choice system with 150 and 100 questions respectively. Both the question papers in the exam will be of two hours each. This exam will be held on October 24. In this, the first paper is to be conducted from 9:30 am to 11:30 am and the second paper is to be conducted from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
This exam will be conducted in Agra, Aligarh, Basti, Bulandshahr, Etawah, Ghazipur, Hardoi, Jyotibaiphule Nagar, Maharajganj, Mainpuri, Muzaffarpur, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Barabanki, Meerut, Moradabad, Rae Bareli, Varanasi, Sitapur, Mirzapur and Mathura will be organized.
Also read: MP College Admission 2021: 6 lakh admissions in government colleges of Madhya Pradesh, more than one lakh waiting list