UP Board Result 2021: This year 56,03,813 candidates have registered for class 10th, 12 board examinations in Uttar Pradesh.
UP Board 10th and 12th result will be released soon.
UP Board Result 2021: The result of class 10th and 12th will be released soon by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. The UP Board has already issued the evaluation policy to prepare the results of class 10th and 12th students. In such a situation, now preparations are being made in full swing to declare the result. 56 lakh students of the board are eagerly waiting for the result (UP Board Result 2021).
Regarding the result of UP Board (Board Result Latest Update), it is expected that by July 15, the result of 10th and 12th (UP Board 10th and 12th Result 2021) will be declared. However, no official announcement has been made about it. The notice regarding the result will be issued on the official website- upmsp.edu.in. Let us tell you that last year, the UP Board exam results (UP Board Result 2020) were released on June 27 after 12 noon.
Supreme Court order
The Supreme Court has ordered the state boards and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to issue the UP Board result update by July 30 by adopting alternative evaluation criteria. Due to the increasing cases of COVID-19 this year, the board examinations could not be conducted. This year also the board may release the result like the previous years. Let us inform that this year 56,03,813 candidates have registered for class 10th, 12 board examinations in the state. Of these, 29,94,312 are class 12th students and 26,09,501 are class 10th students.
Announcement in press conference
In Uttar Pradesh, a press conference is organized before the declaration of the results of class 10th and 12th board examinations. The result link was activated on the official website of the board, upmsp.edu.in, after the state education minister and the chairman of the Board of Secondary Education informed the media about the students’ performance. Let us tell you that, for the first time in the history of UP board examinations, the final result is being decided without conducting the examination.
Result will be ready like this
According to the evaluation policy issued by the UP Board, the 12th result is being prepared by adding 50 percent of 10th, 40 percent of 11th annual examination and 10 percent of class 12 pre-board marks. At the same time, the 10th result is being prepared by combining 50 percent marks of class 9th and 50 percent of class 10th pre-board marks.
Also read: CISCE Class 10, 12 Exams: Syllabus reduced for class 10 and 12, know what changed