Online applications are being made for the engineering and geo-scientist recruitment of UPSC.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: The application process for Engineering Services Examination and Geo Scientist Prelims Examination will be closed today by the Union Public Service Commission. Today is the last date to apply for Engineering and Geo-Scientist Recruitment. The application link will be removed from the website tonight. In such a situation, the candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment, they should apply as soon as possible. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website- upsc.gov.in. Through this vacancy released by UPSC, 247 seats for Engineering Services and 192 seats for Geo Scientist will be recruited. The application for both the exams had started from 22 September 2021. To apply in this, candidates now have time till 6:00 pm today. This is also the last date for submission of application fee.
Exam will be held in February 2022
The Prelims exam (UPSC Prelims Exam 2021) for Geo Scientist will be conducted on 20 February 2022 while the Engineering Services exam can also be conducted on the same day. The admit card will be issued by the commission before the exam. Before applying, candidates must check the notification available on the official website.
geo scientist It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the post to be a post graduate in the subject of Geological Science. At the same time, different qualifications have been fixed for some posts, the details of which can be seen in the official notification.
engineering service The candidates applying for the post must have an engineering degree in the relevant trade or stream. For more details, candidates can visit the official website- upsc.gov.in.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts has been sought above 21 years and less than 30 years. Please note that special relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the candidates who come under the purview of reservation.
apply like this
- To apply for these posts, first of all go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission- upsc.gov.in.
- Click on Examination given on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link given in front of Engineering Services and Geo Scientist Recruitment Examination.
- Now complete the registration process by filling the requested details.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After the completion of the application process, take the print of the application form.
- Click here to apply through direct link.
Also read: APSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the post of Research Assistant in Assam, know how to apply