A total of 324 posts will be recruited through this vacancy issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Download the admit card from the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Image Credit source: PTI
Bihar 68th Admit Card 2023: Important notification has been issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission regarding the 68th Prelims Exam. BPSC 68th Admit Card The release date has been announced. The admit card for BPSC 68th Prelims exam will be issued on 28 January 2023. In such a situation, the candidates who have applied for this vacancy can download the admit card by visiting the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in.
According to the notification issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission, the admit cards of the applicants will be issued on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in and onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. The recruitment examination for this vacancy will be held on 12 February 2023. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the steps given below.
today’s big news
Download Bihar 68th Admit Card like this
- To download the admit card, first go to the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on Latest Notification on the home page of the website.
- Now go to the link for Admit Cards for 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.
- Click on the link of Download Hall Ticket here.
- Now candidates enter their application number and password.
- On submission, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
BPSC 68th Admit Card Notice Check here.
According to the information released by the Bihar Public Service Commission, there are 771 candidates in this list, who were not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria for this competitive examination. That’s why they have not been found eligible for the exam.
Bihar Public Service Commission Has increased the number of posts for the 68th preliminary exam. A total of 43 posts have been increased for this recruitment. After which now the total number of posts has increased to 324. All these 43 posts have been added in the Disaster Management Department. Earlier, a total of 281 posts were to be recruited through this vacancy.
: Language Inputs