Indian Navy has taken out the vacancy of SSR and MR. Let us know what is the eligibility criteria to apply for these posts.
There is good news for the candidates who want to get a government job in the Indian Navy. Eligible and interested person for the post of Sailor, Officer and many more Indian Navy may be involved. The selection process and eligibility criteria are different for each post. At the same time, the Indian Navy has issued a notification for the youth to join as Agniveer. Under this, the vacancy of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Matric Recruit (MR) has been removed. Indian Navy’s website joinindiannavy.gov.in can be applied for these posts.
Under this recruitment drive, youth will be appointed on a total of 1500 posts. Out of this, 1400 posts are for Indian Navy SSR, while 100 posts are for Indian Navy MR. Candidates have a chance to apply till 17 December. If you are 10th or 12th pass, then you can do job in Indian Navy. Out of 1400 posts of SSR under Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, 1120 are for men while 280 are for women. At the same time, out of 100 posts of MR, male candidates will be selected for 80, while women for 20.
Indian Navy SSR Notification Download
Indian Navy MR Notification Download
Eligibility Criteria for Navy Agniveer Post
- Indian Navy SSR: It is mandatory for the candidate applying for these posts to have 12th pass. He/she must have passed 12th from an institution recognized by the Government of India with one of the subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science, apart from Maths and Physics.
- Indian Navy MR: 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts. It is mandatory for their board to be recognized by the Government of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates are told that if they are born between May 1, 2002 to October 31, 2005, then only they are eligible to apply for these posts.
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer?
- official website to apply in navy joinindiannavy.gov.in Go to
- Register yourself through your e-mail ID. If you are not registered, click on the Register tab.
- Login with registered e-mail ID and then click on Current Opportunities.
- As the next step, press on the Apply button.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit button. Before pressing this button, make sure that all the information given by you is correct.
What is the selection process?
The selection of the candidates will be done through written examination. This exam will be conducted in computer based mode. After the written exam, the candidates will have to undergo a preliminary medical test. After this, there will be a final recruitment medical examination of the candidates. For this vacancy, candidates will have to pay Rs 550 as application fee.
: Language Inputs