Scholarships are very helpful to continue further studies. In such a situation, let us know about three such scholarships, for which one can apply in October.
In today’s time, it can be very expensive for anyone to study. In such a situation, scholarships are a means through which the burden on education can be reduced. From students of different ages to people from different backgrounds Scholarships It helps in completing studies. Scholarship can also be very effective for moving forward in career.
At the same time, if a student wants to study abroad, then scholarship proves to be very helpful for him too. Through these, not only tuition fees can be paid, but living and food expenses can also be settled. In such a situation, let us know about some such scholarships, which can help students in studies. All these scholarships can be applied for in October.
1. Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program
Merck India has come up with scholarships for class 10 pass students living and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bangalore. The aim of the scholarship is to encourage talented students from economically weaker families and help them lay the foundation for a bright and secure future. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15 October. One can apply online by visiting www.b4s.in/it/MERCK7.
- This scholarship is for those students who have passed 10th in 2022 with minimum 80% marks.
- He is currently living and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bangalore.
- The family income of the student should be less than or equal to 20,000 per month.
Scholarship Amount: Under this scholarship, the candidate will be given 35 thousand rupees annually till graduation.
2. L’Oreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship 2022
L’Oreal India is providing educational scholarships to young women who want to pursue graduation in any field of science from a recognized institute in India. The aim of this scholarship is to encourage young women to pursue a career in science and empower them with financial assistance. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 16 October. Candidates can apply online at www.b4s.in/it/LIS1.
- Female candidates who have passed 12th class with 85% in PCB/PCM/PCMB in academic year (2021-22) are eligible to apply.
- The annual family income of the candidate should be less than Rs.6 lakh.
Scholarship Amount: The selected candidates will be given up to Rs 2,50,000 in installments towards their tuition fees and academic expenses for pursuing graduation in science.
3. HDFC Bank Parivartan Ki ECS Scholarship 2022-23
HDFC Bank is seeking applications for scholarship from students from class I to post-graduation level. The scholarship has been brought to help the meritorious and needy students belonging to the underprivileged sections of the society. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 October. Candidates can apply online by visiting www.b4s.in/it/HEC12.
- Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship.
- Students should be studying at any level between 1st to 12th class, Diploma, Graduate or Postgraduate level.
- Applicants must have cleared their previous exam with at least 55% marks and their annual family income should be less than or equal to Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are facing personal or family crisis during the last three years due to which they are unable to bear the cost of studies.
Scholarship Amount: Under this scholarship, candidates will be given Rs 75,000.
: Language Inputs