Railway WCR Recruitment 2021: The application process for this vacancy released by West Central Railway is going on from 01 March 2021. A total of 165 posts will be recruited under this vacancy.
Railway WCR Recruitment 2021: There is news of work for the youth seeking job in the post of Apprentice in Indian Railways. The last date for the application in the vacancy issued on the post of Apprentice in West Central Railway is today i.e. March 30, 2021. A total of 165 apprentices will be recruited under this vacancy (Railway WCR Recruitment 2021). In such a situation, the candidates who have not yet applied for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website.
The application process for this vacancy released on the post of Apprentice (Railway WCR Recruitment 2021) is going on from 01 March 2021. According to the notification issued by the West Central Railway, the last date of application for these posts has been fixed as 30 March. After the application date has passed, the link will be removed from the website. Candidates wishing to apply should apply as soon as possible. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website mponline.gov.in.
How to apply
- To apply for these posts, first go to the official website mponline.gov.in.
- Now click on the link for Railway Apprentice Recruitment on the home page.
- Now to create a new account, Not registered? Create account. ‘ Click the link.
- After this, create your username and password on the registration page.
- Make a registration by filling in personal details here.
- After registration, click on the link of ‘Running Application Forms’ to fill the application form.
- Finally complete the application process by depositing the application fee.
- In the last, click on the link of ‘My Filled Applications / Receipt’ and download the application form.
The application process will be considered complete only after depositing the application fees on these posts. General and OBC candidates will have to deposit Rs 170, while SC, ST, PH and women candidates will have to deposit Rs 70 as application fees. The application fee can be paid by debit card or credit card or net banking.
A total of 165 posts will be recruited under this vacancy. In this, recruitment will be done on many different posts including 45 posts of fitter, 28 posts of welders, 18 posts of electrician, 08 posts of computer operator, 20 posts of carpenters, 08 of plumber and 10 posts of painter. For full details of the vacancy, visit this link Click.
Also Read: Pre-Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: Application Date for Pre-Primary Teacher Post Extended, Recruitment for 8393 Posts