PPC 2023 Registration: Before the board exam, one has to register on mygov.in to discuss the exam with PM Modi. Understand the method.
Image Credit source: mygov.in
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: Before the upcoming board exams, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is again going to do ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’ with the children. He will also talk to parents and teachers. If you want to participate in this, then you have to register for PPC 2023. The online registration process has started on the Government of India website mygov.in. In this program, students from classes 9 to 12, their parents and teachers will get a chance to talk to PM Modi and ask questions. Learn Pariksha Pe Charcha How can you join?
Online registration is necessary to participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha. The process of registration has started from 25 November 2022. You can register till 30 December 2022. Understand how to register?
How to register PPC 2023?
- You can register online by visiting mygov.in. There are separate segments for students, parents and teachers. You register in your category only.
- Students who do not have internet facility, email id or mobile number can participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 through Teacher option.
- After registering, a teacher can login with his ID and submit the details of one or more students at a time.
- No fee will be charged for this. You can register for free. Only after registering properly, you will get a chance to participate in the program with PM Narendra Modi.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Highlights
Know the mantra to overcome your fears & celebrate exams like festivals!
— Ministry of Education (@EduMinOfIndia) October 29, 2022
- In PPC 2023, different themes have been given for the students. You must choose a theme when you register.
- Do not write more than the word limit given for each activity. The word limit is 500 to write whatever questions are being asked to the PM.
- Avoid copy-pasting. Your answers should be original, creative and simple.
- A digital certificate will be issued to all the students after successfully registering. You can download it from mygov and share it on social media with #PPC2023.
- While registering, students can use their own, parents’ or their teacher’s mobile number.
- Students who win in different subjects will be given a special Pariksha Pe Charcha kit, which will also contain the book Exam Warriors written by Prime Minister Modi. Apart from this, the certificate will be given by the NCERT director.
Keep in mind- In the guidelines issued by the government, it has been said that whatever you write during registration, there should be nothing in it which seems inappropriate, provocative. The government can further use the information given by you in any way as per the need.
: Language Inputs