38 lakh students have registered for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will tell the students tips to deal with the exam in the program.
Image Credit source: PTI
Today ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’ is being organized across the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will talk to the students appearing in the board exams to be held this year and will tell them how to deal with the stress during the exams. Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 During this, students and teachers will get a chance to talk directly to PM Modi. This program is being organized at Talkatora Stadium in Delhi. The purpose of the program is to free the students from the stress that occurs during the exam and to motivate them.
Actually, Pariksha Pe Charcha is an annual event, in which the Prime Minister interacts with the students appearing for the upcoming board exams. The Prime Minister also answers questions related to exam stress and other issues. The first edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha program was organized on February 16, 2018. Along with the school students, college students also participated in it.
today’s big news
On which issues can PM Modi talk?
- During the Pariksha Pe Charcha program, PM Modi will throw light on the importance of mental and physical health of the students during the exam period.
- PM Modi can tell the students that they should not take pressure regarding the exam, but take special care of their health during this time.
- Due to the exam season, PM Modi can tell the importance of hard work and smart work to the students.
- Regarding the program, it is also expected that PM Modi is going to talk about the teachers as well. After the COVID epidemic, the issues raised by the teachers can be discussed.
- PM Modi is going to tell the students how to prepare during the exam. He is also going to give tips related to the exam.
What types of exam tips can be there?
- Setting realistic goals and making a study plan.
- Making the study session short, so that studies can be done in it.
- Use of technology for learning and revision.
- Emphasis on physical activity to stay active during the exam.
38 lakh students got registered
38 lakh students have registered for the discussion on the exam. Compared to last year, the number of students who got registered is 50 percent more this time. The Ministry of Education has received more than 20 lakh questions from the students this time based on stress management, health and career.
: Language Inputs