Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: This time Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 will be organized on 27 January. Here information about PM Modi’s tips is being given in relation to board exams.
Image Credit source: PTI/NewsNCR Hindi
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s special program Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 for board students will be organized on January 27. In the program, PM Modi will talk to children regarding board exams. Will give them tips regarding exam preparations. The program will be organized at Talkatora Stadium in Delhi. PPC 2023 Pariksha Pe Charcha is the sixth edition of the programme. In earlier programs also, PM Modi has given many Board Exam Tips. He has also been mentioned in PM’s book Exam Warriors. In this article, we are telling you his 10 top exam tips.
So far 5 editions of Pariksha Pe Charcha program have been organized. In which Narendra Modi has been giving golden tips for board exams to students, parents and teachers. Know what mantras have been given by Prime Minister Modi in his book Exam Warriors to prepare for board exams and remove exam stress.
today’s big news
What are PM Modi Board Exam Tips?
- PM Modi told in his book that celebrate board exams like a festival. By doing this, the stress of the exam will be reduced and the preparation will be good.
- Exam is the way to show your ability. So don’t panic and be afraid. Be positive and give your best. Don’t compare yourself with your friends.
- During the fifth edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha, the PM had advised students to use both online and offline modes of learning effectively. He also suggested that students use mobile phones wisely.
- In his book Exam Warriors, PM Modi has written that students must pay attention to their fitness while preparing for the board. Do yoga regularly and also get involved in sports activities. Apart from improving health, it also helps in keeping stress free.
- Have faith in yourself and always keep in mind that exam marks are not everything. Study by making a time table.
- Students must make notes while preparing and write from what you are forgetting, pay more attention to revision.
- Motivate yourself, understand your weaknesses and try to overcome them. Never fear about the exam.
- Focus more on the subjects in which you are weak and prepare them by making notes.
- Take care of your mental health. PM Modi advised the students to identify why their mood is getting bad. He said that it is very important to balance the mind and heart.
- Always be happy and prepare with good mood. Prepare thinking that they will definitely succeed in the exam.
Before the Pariksha Pe Charcha program on January 27, today, on Monday, a painting competition was organized by the Education Department in about 500 Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country.
: Language Inputs