Medical Admission 2021-22: This time NEET counseling for Medical UG PG admission will be held in four rounds. 6 major changes have also been made. The Medical Counseling Committee has issued guidelines.
NEET 2021 Counseling Guidelines issued, Medical Counseling Committee issued two notices (Photo – mcc.nic.in)
NEET 2021 Counselling Schedule Guidelines in hindi: Finally the wait of lakhs of candidates is over. NEET counseling has been announced for admission to UG and PG medical courses including MBBS, BDS, MS (MS), MD (MD). The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has released the guidelines for NEET Counseling 2021. In this regard, separate notices have been issued on MCC website mcc.nic.in.
This time 6 major changes have been made in NEET counseling for NEET All India Quota Seats Admission (NEET AIQ admission 2021). Information about the new rules of reservation has also been given. Read MCC NEET 2021 Counseling Guidelines…
NEET 2021 Counseling: Instructions, What Changed
1. The process of NEET 2021 counseling will be conducted in four rounds this time – Round 1, Round 2, Mop-up Round and Stray Vacancy Round.
2. Earlier, vacant seats after NEET All India Quota counseling round 2 were returned to the states. This time it will not be done. Those seats will be filled through counseling of mop-up round and stray vacancy round.
3. The chance to do NEET Counseling 2021 fresh registration will be available in AIQ Round 1, Round 2 and Mop-up Round. There will be no fresh registration for the Stray Vacancy round.
4. The option to upgrade the seat (NEET Seat Upgrade) and free exit (NEET Counseling Free Exit) will be given only in the first round. This option will not be available from Round 2.
5. The candidates who will join the seat allotted to them in Round 2 or subsequent counseling will not be given the option to register from it. Also, they will not be able to participate in subsequent counseling rounds. If you do not join the seat, then you will be able to join the subsequent rounds.
6. According to the second notice issued by MCC, the rules of 27 percent OBC reservation and 10 percent EWS reservation in NEET UG Counseling 2021 and NEET PG Counseling 2021 (NEET PG Counseling 2021) from the same academic session 2021-22. Implementation information is given. However, it has also been said in the notice that the matter is to be heard in the Supreme Court on January 6, 2022.
Click here to view NEET Counseling 2021 MCC Guidelines notice.
Click here to read MCC notice regarding NEET 2021 reservation rule.