Medical Officer vacancy 2021: Candidates applying to these posts should have MBBS or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
Medical Officer vacancy 2021: A great opportunity has emerged for the youths who are looking for a government job in the field of medicine. Maharashtra Health Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer vacancy 2021. According to this notification, a total of 899 medical officers will be recruited in the state. Links to the application have been activated on the website.
The application process for this medical officer vacancy issued by the Health Department of Maharashtra has started from 31 March 2021. The application process for this will continue till April 20. Interested candidates can apply online for these posts before the scheduled time. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
How to apply
- To apply, first go to the official website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Go to the Career section on the home page here.
- Now click on the link of “Direct recruitment to the post of Medical Officer Maharashtra Medical and Health Services Group A for 899 post”.
- Here the PDF of the application form will open.
- Download this PDF and take a print.
- Fill this form and post it to the address of “The Director, Health Services, Mumbai” or “The Director Commissionerate of Health Services, Arogya Bhawan St. George’s Hospital, Compound Mumbai – 400001”.
- The complete information of the application is available on the official website.
Who can apply?
Candidates applying to these posts should have MBBS or equivalent degree from any recognized university. Also, the age of the applicant should be more than 38 years. Age will be calculated on the basis of 01 April 2001. Candidates applying in this must check the official notification once.
Application fees and salary
For this, the candidates of General and OBC category will have to pay 1000 rupees while the candidates of SC, ST and Ex-Serviceman category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500. Explain that the candidates who are selected on these posts will be given a salary of Rs 56100 – 177500.
Also Read: OPSC ACF Forest Ranger Result: Odisha Forest Ranger Recruitment Result Declared, Check Here
Read also: UPPSC ACF RFO Main Result 2020: UPPSC Mains Exam Result Released, Check Here