UP Govt Jobs 2023: Female candidates can apply for these posts till 5 February 2023. Here necessary information related to this recruitment is being given.
UP BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023.
UP Govt Jobs 2023: There is very good news for the youths who are looking for government jobs after passing 10th in UP. On behalf of Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission, jobs have been taken out on the vacant posts of Banking Correspondent, Sakhi. Female candidates can apply for these posts till 5 February 2023. For more information in this regard, candidates can check the notification issued on the official website of UPSRLM.
BC, Sakhi’s job is to take banking services to the villagers. Through BC, Sakhi, subsidy on government schemes, wages can be paid. Also, money can be deposited and withdrawn from the account. A total of 3808 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process.
today’s big news
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
It is mandatory for the female candidates applying for these posts to have passed 10th examination from any recognized board. Also, she should be a member of a self-help group and should be interested in working and learning on mobile and technology. The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 50 years.
How to apply for BC Sakhi
- First download the UP BC SAKHI mobile app.
- Now click on the application link.
- Enter your own mobile number while applying.
- Upload the documents of educational qualification etc.
- Submit Now. Be informed that last year also 3534 BC Sakhi were recruited at Panchayat level in rural areas of Uttar Pradesh. At the same time, applications have been sought for 615 vacancies of conductors on behalf of the State Road Transport Corporation in UPA. The process of application for these posts is going on. Candidates can apply through the official website of UP Rojgar Sangam. The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 45 years. It is mandatory for the applicant to be 12th pass. Appointments to the selected candidates will be made in various districts of the state.
: Language Inputs