The age of the candidates applying for this vacancy of Medical Officer should be less than 40 years. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website- jkpsc.nic.in.
Image Credit source: PTI
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2023: This is a great opportunity for the youths who are looking for government jobs in the medical field. From Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission medical officer Notification has been issued for recruitment to the post of. According to the released notification, recruitment will be done on a total of 378 posts. The application process has not started for this vacancy. To apply in this, candidates have to visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
According to the notification issued by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, the application process for the post of Medical Officer will start from January 28, 2023. Candidates have been given time till 16 February 2023 to apply in this. Follow the steps given below to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply for Medical Officer Recruitment
- To apply, candidates must first visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Recruitment on the home page of the website.
- After this, one has to go to the link of Filling up of the posts of Medical Officer (Backlog) in Health and Medical Education Department.
- Go to the Apply Online link on the next page.
- Now first of all register with mobile number and email.
- After registration, you can fill the application form.
- Take the print after the application is done.
See JK Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 notification here.
To apply for this vacancy, it is necessary for the candidates to deposit the fees. According to the notification issued by JKPSC Recruitment, general category candidates will have to deposit Rs 1000 as fees. At the same time, the application fee for the candidates coming under the purview of reservation is Rs 500. Fees can be paid online.
Qualification & Age
medical officer That this vacancy is being done for the Health and Medical and Education Department. The maximum age of the candidates applying for the posts of Medical Officer should be 40 years. Candidates should be born between 1st January 1983 to 1st January 2003. Candidates selected in this vacancy will get salary ranging from Rs 52,700 to Rs 1,66,700. For more details see the notification available on the official website.
: Language Inputs