JEE Main Answer Key 2023 PDF: JEE Mains 2023 Answer Key has been released. You can challenge it by visiting jeemain.nta.nic.in. Direct link is given in this news.
Image credit source: Getty
JEE Answer Key 2023 PDF Download: National Testing Agency has released the answer key for session 1 JEE Main exam. NTA has uploaded the answer key of Joint Entrance Examination JEE Mains 2023 on its website on Thursday, February 2 night. This answer key is available in PDF format at jeemain.nta.nic.in. If you had appeared in the JEE Mains first session exam, now JEE Main Answer Key You can download and challenge it as well. Direct link is given in this news.
This answer key can be downloaded in two ways. One- by your JEE Main application number and password, second- by application number and date of birth. This is the provisional answer key. That is, you can file an objection on this.
After downloading, take a print out of the answer key. If you find the answer to any question wrong in this, then you can challenge it. You have to provide some evidence to support your point. Know how to challenge JEE Main answer key-
How to Challenge JEE Main Answer Key?
- Go to the website of NTA JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Scroll down the page that opens. At the bottom of the page, you will find a link to JEE Main 2023 Answer Key Challenge. click it
- New page will open. Login by choosing any one option here.
- Answer key will appear after login. You can download it from there and also challenge it.
- Select the question you want to challenge. Upload your proof documents in PDF format. Pay the fees.
To file an objection on JEE Main Answer Key 2023, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 per question, which is non-refundable. You have time till February 4 at 7.50 pm to challenge. The fees can be paid till 8 pm.
from direct link JEE Mains 2023 Answer Key Download Click to do.
The expert panel will consider the objection lodged by you. Will investigate on the basis of the evidence you submit. If the objection is found correct, then necessary changes will be made in the answer. The final answer key will be prepared on the same basis.
: Language Inputs