To check the result of ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 visit the official website of Indo Tibet Border Police Force at itbpolice.nic.in.
Website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (symbol photo)
ITBP Constable Result 2021: The result of written examination to be conducted for constable recruitment in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has been released. The result of this examination, which was to be conducted for recruitment to a total of 303 posts, was being awaited for a long time. In such a situation, the candidates who had appeared in this examination can check the result (ITBP Constable Result 2021) by visiting the official website itbpolice.nic.in.
A total of 303 posts will be recruited under this vacancy (ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017) released for recruitment to the post of constable. In this the process of application started on 8 August 2017. Candidates were given time till 7 September 2017 to apply. After a long wait, the admit card for this exam was issued on 17 February 2020 and the exam was conducted on 1 March 2020. Now the result of the examination conducted for these posts (ITBP Constable Result 2021) has been declared.
Check result like this
- To check the result, first of all go to the official website of Indo Tibet Border Police Force, itbpolice.nic.in.
- Go to the Recruitment section available on the website.
- Now click on the result folder.
- इसमें TRADE WISE LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR DOCUMENTATION/ DME/ CATEGORY WISE CUT-OFF MARKS AND REVISED VACANCIES FOR RECRUITMENT OF CT (TRADESMAN) 2017 IN ITBP के लिंक पर जाएं.
- Now a PDF file will open.
- You can check the result in PDF with the help of your roll number.
- Download it and take print out.
- Click here to check result from direct link.
There will be recruitment on these posts
According to the released notification, a total of 303 posts are to be recruited in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. There are 19 posts for tailor, 38 posts for gardner, 27 posts for cobbler, 95 posts for water carrier, 33 for sweeper, 55 posts for cook, 25 for water man and 11 posts for barber. There will be recruitment.
Category Wise Recruitments
In this, there will be recruitment for 150 posts for general category candidates. The same 45 seats have been made for the Scheduled Castes. There are 28 seats for the Scheduled Tribes i.e. ST category. The remaining 80 seats are for OBC category candidates. For more details, you can see the official notification.
Also read: General Knowledge: What started Doctor’s Day? These 10 questions of general knowledge are important for you