The admit card for HTET exam has been issued. Candidates can download it by visiting the official website bseh.org.in.
Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) The exam is being organized across the state on 3rd and 4th December. Adequate security arrangements have been made for the HTET exam at different exam centers in Haryana. Special roadways buses have also been arranged in the state for the candidates appearing in the HTET exam, which are taking them to their exam centres. HTET exam will be conducted for three levels. In this, Level-1 paper PRT, Level-2 paper TGT and Level-3 paper are conducted for recruitment to PGT posts.
Level-1 exam is conducted for teachers willing to teach in classes I to V. Level-2 exam is organized for teachers teaching students from class VI to VIII and Level-3 exam is organized for students who want to teach students from class VIII to 12th.
The candidates going to appear in the HTET exam are informed that the admit card for the exam has already been issued. It can be downloaded by visiting the official website bseh.org.in. To download the admit card, candidates will need registration number and date of birth.
rules related to exam
- Candidates will have to reach the exam center with the color printed admit card. The color photograph uploaded at the time of registration will have to be affixed on the admit card and it will have to be attested by a gazetted officer.
- The candidate had filled the details of the photo ID card during registration. The candidate will have to come to the exam center with that original ID.
- Women participating in the HTET exam can appear in the exam wearing mangal sutra, vermilion and bindi in the demand. They have been given exemption from this. It has been asked to avoid wearing jewelry like rings, bracelets, earrings, chains, necklaces and pendants.
- Candidates are told not to reach the exam hall with any electronic gadget or device. Videography of the candidate will be done during the entry in the examination hall.
- Entry to the exam center will be closed one hour before the commencement of the exam. In such a situation, the candidates are told that they should reach the center before the time to give the exam.
- Visually impaired candidates will also be given additional time of 50 minutes during the exam. OMR sheet will also be sent to them by the Center Superintendent in a separate envelope.
When are the exams happening?
Candidates are told that on 3rd December, Level-3 exam is being conducted. The exam is being conducted in one shift. It will be done from 3 pm to 5.30 pm. On the other hand, Level-1 and Level-2 exams will be conducted on December 4, which will be organized in two shifts. In the first shift, the exam will start from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and in the second shift, the exam will be held from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
: Language Inputs