ECGC PO Result 2021: A total of 267 candidates have been selected in the written examination conducted by Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) for the post of PO.
ECGC PO Result 2021: The result of PO Recruitment Examination (ECGC PO Result 2021) to be conducted by Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has been released. In such a situation, whoever appeared in this examination can check the result (ECGC PO Result 2021) by going to the official website results.ecgc.co.in. Explain that through this examination, there will be a total of 59 probationary officer recruitments in the ECGC. A total of 267 candidates have been selected in the written examination.
The application process for this vacancy issued on the post of Probationary Officer was released on 01 January 2021. Candidates were given time till January 31 to apply for it. Its admit card was issued on February 23, while the examination was held in the month of March. Now the results have been released on the official website. Let us know that the notification has been given by the institute by issuing notifications (ECGC PO Result 2021).
See results like this
- To see the result, first go to the official website results.ecgc.co.in.
- Here, click on the Career With ECGC on the right hand side of the home page.
- Now go to the link of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers 2021-22”.
- यहां “Click here for List of shortlisted candidates for interview of Probationary Officers Recruitment 2021-22 (Exam date – Sunday, 14th March 2021)” की लिंक पर क्लिक करें.
- Now the list of shortlisted candidates will open in PDF format.
- In this, you can see the result with the help of your roll number.
- The complete list of results has been uploaded on the official website.
- To see the result from direct link here Click.
Recruitment will be done on a total of 59 posts under this vacancy issued by Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC). Among the candidates to be selected in this, 25 seats have been decided for General category, 05 seats for Economically weaker section, 16 seats for OBC, 04 for ST and 09 seats for SC. The degree of graduation in any stream was also sought from the candidates who applied to these posts. Candidates who have passed the written examination will have to appear in the interview round. The information about the interview will be given in the admit card.
Also read: School College Closed: Educational institutions closed due to Corona, know when schools and colleges will open in these states
Also read: Pariksha Pe Charcha: PM Modi will discuss with students, parents and teachers today, know where you will be able to watch live