The document verification schedule for this recruitment has been released by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. This process will be conducted in online mode.
DSSSB JE Recruitment 2021: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB) has released the document verification schedule for the recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer Civil (JE Civil). This process will be conducted in online mode.
Notifications have also been issued by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) in this regard (DSSSB JE Recruitment 2021). According to this notification, the candidates who have passed Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment Tier-II examination, they have to upload their documents on the online platform. The board has uploaded the link in this regard on its website dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Candidates who have passed for the document verification phase can visit the website and check. Keep in mind that the link to upload the documents will be activated on 25 May.
Tier-II exam cutoff continues
Along with the documents verification schedule for Junior Engineer Civil Post, the board has also released the cutoff for Tier-II examination. Let us tell you that for the verification round in Tier II exam, a total of 138 candidates have passed. The Tier-I examination for this recruitment was conducted on November 5 and 6, 2019. After this, Tier II exam was held on 19 March 2019. A total of 361 candidates participated in it.
How to schedule a download
- To download the schedule of document verification for this recruitment, first go to the official website- dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- After this NOTICE NO available on the homepage. 1283, JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) UNDER POST CODE-06/19 IN DUSIB, Size: 625.39 KB Click on the link.
- Now a new window will open, where you will get a PDF of short notifications.
- Download this PDF (DSSSB JE DV Schedule Download).
- Keep the print for future reference.
Also read: DU Exam Date 2021: Delhi University final year and last semester examinations postponed, see details here
Also read: UP schools will not be able to increase fees in academic session 2021-22, Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma announced