Here are 10 must-know tips for the students preparing for the Bihar Board Exam. Also, we can see how many questions the 12th class students will have to face on the basis of Bihar Board Model Paper.
Image Credit source: PTI
There is very little time left for the commencement of the Bihar Board exams. The admit card for the 10th and 12th board exams has also been issued by the Bihar Board of Secondary Education. according to schedule Bihar Board The 12th exam is going to start from 1st February and the 10th exam is going to start from 14th February. 10th exam will end on 11th and 12th exam on 22nd February. Although the students have made complete preparations, but we will discuss some important precautions for the end time in this copy.
You must have seen the model paper of Bihar Board. If you haven’t seen it, do watch it. These are the indications that students have to have command over their subject. Notes won’t work. There is no scope for any kind of key and duplication. Any such attempt would only be a waste of time. In such a situation, only and only revision is going to be useful for the students at this time. Make a new time table once again. Just repeat what you have read. Will be useful in the exam.
Must have tips for preparation of Bihar Board
You will have to face more than a hundred questions in each paper. A slight mistake can be heavy. Do not be in a hurry to read the instructions given in the question paper. Read carefully. If you do not understand anything, take the help of the teachers posted in the room. The board has given extra 15 minutes to read the paper. Don’t spend time on the answers you don’t know. This will harm you.
Do not do this work for better results
- Do not read the new chapter in any course now.
- Do not try to cram any topic.
- Do not forget the formulas of science and maths.
- Don’t forget the important dates and sequence of events.
- Don’t read while sitting on the bed.
- Do not sleep for more than six hours till the exam.
- No friendship, no relationship till the exam.
- Never go towards social media.
- Do not pay attention to TV, movies or entertainment.
- Don’t eat too much chatter.
Do follow it, it will be beneficial
- Make a new time table at your convenience.
- Focus only on revision.
- Make sure to set aside eight hours for studying.
- Divide this time among all the subjects.
- Give more time to difficult subjects or topics.
- Understand the topic in your own language, words.
- If you have missed any model paper, check that also.
- Read sitting on the chair-table.
- Study wearing full clothes.
- Eat only simple and digestible food.
How many questions will students face
- A total of 106 questions will be asked in 12th Hindi. There are 100 objective type questions in it.
- In 12th English also 107 questions will be asked. Out of these 100 will be objective.
- In the 12th Mathematics Elective, students will have to face a total of 138 questions.
- Students will be faced with 96-96 questions in 12th Physics and Chemistry.
tv9 Bihar Board Best wishes to all the students of. Your success is the success of the country.
: Language Inputs