Bihar Board 12th Class Exam 2023 is starting from today, 1 February. BSEB Board has issued very important information before the Bihar Inter Exam.
Image credit source: Getty
Bihar Board 12th Exam 2023 is starting today, Wednesday 1st February. again this year Bihar Board He is the first in the country who has started board exams first. It started with intermediate exam. BSEB Board Exam 12th Class will be held from February 1 to February 11 in two shifts daily. In the first shift of the first day, there is a Mathematics exam for Science and Arts. It will run from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm. In the second shift, the Hindi subject examination of Arts Faculty will be held from 1.45 pm to 5 pm.
A few hours before the commencement of the Bihar Intermediate Annual Examination 2023, BSEB has issued the necessary information. Bihar Board Exam 2023 has been told about the basic rules. It has also been told on which mistakes the student will be expelled from the examination.
today’s big news
Important things of BSEB 12th Board Exam 2023
- The Bihar School Examination Board has told that in the Bihar Board Examination, frisking i.e. checking of the candidates will be done at two levels. The first Frisking i.e. security check will be done at the entry gate of the examination center. For the second time this test will be done by the invigilator present in the exam hall.
- Magistrates will be appointed at three levels.
- There will be arrangement of CCTV and videography at the examination centers.
- Entry into the center will be allowed only 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination. That is, if your exam is starting from 9.30 in the morning, then the last entry will be available at 9.20. Not after that.
- Candidates cannot enter the examination hall wearing electronic watch, smart watch or magnetic watch. Apart from this, carrying mobile phone, calculator, bluetooth, earphone or any other electronic gadget is also prohibited. Even apart from the Center Superintendent i.e. Center Superintendent, no student, invigilator or other official or staff can go to the exam hall with a mobile phone.
- Question papers have been prepared in 10 sets in all the subjects- A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J. It is obvious that 10 students sitting in a sequence will get different sets of question papers. will get. If one child has got set A, then the 11th will get the paper of the same set. So that there is no possibility of duplication.
- Unauthorized people cannot go within 200 meters of the examination center.
- Bihar Board 12th class exam is being conducted at 1,464 centers in 38 districts of the state. The total candidates are 13.18 lakh. Of these, 6.36 lakh are girl students and 6.81 lakh are boys.
- 4 model examination centers have been set up in every district. Where only girl students will take the exam. The magistrates, invigilators and security personnel who will be posted at these centers, all of them will also be women.
- Patna has 4 model exam centers – Government Girls Higher Secondary School (Bankipur), Government Girls Higher Secondary School (Shastri Nagar), JD Women’s College (Bailey Road), Government Girls High School (Gardanibagh).
BSEB : Intermediate Annual Examination, 2023 is starting from 01.02.2023.#BSEB #BiharBoard #Bihar #Inter_Exam_2023
— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) January 31, 2023
The board has clearly said that if any student is caught with any kind of electronic device, he/she will be debarred from the examination. If you reach late at the center, you will not get entry under any circumstances. Punitive action will be taken even if caught doing any wrongdoing in CCTV or videography. Overall wasted year. So avoid such mistakes. Take the exam following the rules with a calm mind. Best wishes.
: Language Inputs