Second list of counseling for Bihar B.Ed admission released
Bihar BEd CET 2021: The second list of counseling for BEd Combined Entrance Test has been released in Bihar. In such a situation, the candidates who had registered in it can check the counseling list by visiting the official website- bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. The list of 1st allotment of results was released on 18 September 2021.
Students who want to take admission in Bihar BEd course can visit the official website to check counseling and allotment list. The registration for counseling for the Combined Entrance Test of B.Ed in Bihar started from September 1. Let us inform that the detail schedule of counseling (Bihar BEd CET 2021 Counseling) was released by Lalit Narayan University on August 25, 2021.
Check second list of counseling like this
- Candidates have to first visit the official website of Combined Entrance Test for B.Ed at bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
- Click on the link ‘Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Counselling’ available on the home page.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link here – ‘Bihar BEd CET 2nd Allotment List 2021’.
- A new page will re-open where you can enter username, password and captcha code to log in.
- Check and download the allotment letter and also take a print out of it for future reference.
- Click here to view second list of counseling through direct link.
This year the admit card for Bihar B.Ed was issued to 136772 candidates out of which 1,17,968 candidates appeared in the examination. Out of the candidates who appeared in the Combined Entrance Test (CET) of B.Ed in Bihar, 1,12,146 candidates have passed the exam. The links were activated on the official website for registration.
The third round will be conducted only after the completion of round 2 of Bihar BEd counseling 2021 if seats are left vacant. As per the official information, the university will announce the remaining seats on October 24. There will be spot admission for the remaining seats. It will be held from 25 to 30 October. The candidates who will be allotted seats will have to pay an application fee of Rs 3000 from October 12 to 21.
Also read: Delhi High Court dismisses plea alleging that Kerala State Board students get ‘disproportionate’ number of admissions in DU
She is an expert in Banking, Finance and working with an international bank. She sharing her ideas and knowledge with Business Khabar.