Asia University Ranking 2023.Image Credit source: freepik
Asia University Ranking 2023: The list of Asia University Ranking 2023 has been released. Not a single university of India is included in the top 10th list. At the same time, 3 universities of China are included in the list of top 10. The list is released every year by Times Higher Education. And this time 18 Indian universities have made it to the top 200. The Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore has got the 48th rank in the Asian University Rankings.
Whereas JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research of Mysuru has been considered as the second best institute in India. It has got 68th rank in the list. In 2022, it got 65th rank. India has one university in the top 50, four in the top 100 and 18 in the top 200.
After this, Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences has got 77th rank and Mahatma Gandhi University is at 95th position. Some universities in India have dropped out of the top 200 this year. These include Jawaharlal Nehru University and IIT Gandhinagar.
Asia University Ranking 2023 These are the top 10 universities of India
- Indian Institute of Science (IISC) – 48th rank
- JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research – 68th Rank
- Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences – 77th rank
- Mahatma Gandhi University – 95th Rank
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad – 106th rank
- Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu – 111th rank
- Saveta Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences- 113th Rank
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi – 128th rank
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar – 131st Rank
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi – 137th rank
Which countries are included in the top 10
A total of 117 universities in Japan are included in the ranking. Whereas China 95, India 75, Iran 65 and Turkey 61 universities are included. Not a single Indian university is included in the top 10 universities of Asia. The top 10 list includes 4 universities from China, 1 from Japan, 3 from Hong Kong and 2 from Singapore.
: Language Inputs