AP Board Result 2021: Andhra Pradesh Board’s 12th result will be released on the official website examresults.ap.nic.in and results.bie.ap.gov.in. Students will be able to check their result easily from these websites.
AP Inter Result 2021: 12th result will be released tomorrow.
AP Class 12 Results 2021: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh has declared the 12th result date. The 12th result will be released at 4 pm. The result will be announced through press conference. The result will be released by the State Education Minister Dr Audimulpu Suresh Garu at 4 pm at Publicity Cell, Ground Floor, 4th Block, AP Secretariat, Velagapudi. Candidates who have registered themselves for the exam will be able to check their results by visiting the official websites examresults.ap.nic.in and results.bie.ap.gov.in.
Check AP 12th Result 2021 with these steps
Students first go to the official website results.bie.ap.gov.in.
Click on the result link given on the website.
Now submit the requested information like roll number or other.
Your result will appear on the screen.
Now check it.
Take a print out of it for future reference.
The class 12 exam was canceled by the state government due to the increase in COVID19 cases across the country. Later the board released the evaluation criteria / As per the evaluation criteria, class 12 students will be promoted on the basis of class 10 and class 11 performance. The board will give 30 per cent weightage to the marks obtained in the top three subjects of class 10, and the remaining 70 per cent on the basis of subject-wise marks obtained by the students in intermediate first year or class 11. 30 percent marks will be taken from social science, science and maths of class 10th exam.
12th result released here
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has released the 12th result. The 12th result can be checked by visiting the official website wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in. Students will be able to check their results from 4 pm onwards. Students have to submit registration number and date of birth to check their result (WBCHSE HS Result 2021). This year 97 percent students have passed in 12th. The number of students registered for WB HS exam this year was 8,19,202. The pass percentage of boys is 97.70 percent and that of girls is almost the same.
Also read: West Bengal HS Result 2021 Declared: West Bengal Board 12th result released, check from this link