Last week became memorable for two government companies of the country. These two companies left behind the companies of two leading businessmen of the country in terms of earning from the stock market i.e. increasing their valuation. These two giants are none other than Ratan Tata and Mukesh Ambani. These government companies have increased their valuation more than TCS and Reliance Industries. One company is the country's largest insurance company LIC and the other is the country's largest government bank SBI.
However, the valuation of TCS and Reliance Industries has increased. The special thing is that out of the 10 largest companies of the country, there has been an increase in the valuation of only these 4 companies. There has been a joint increase of more than Rs 2 lakh crore in the valuation of these four companies. Whereas the valuation of the remaining 6 companies has seen a decline of more than Rs 1 lakh crore. However, last week the 30-share BSE Sensex saw a decline of 490.14 points or 0.67 percent. Let us also tell you how much decline has been seen in the valuations of the top 10 companies of the country.
Valuation of these companies increased
- There has been an increase of Rs 2,18,598.29 crore in the valuation of the country's four major companies, LIC, SBI, TCS and Reliance.
- The market cap of LIC, the country's largest insurance company, has seen an increase of Rs 86,146.47 crore and the total valuation has increased to Rs 6,83,637.38 crore. On Monday, LIC shares reached the level of Rs 1,000 for the first time with a gain of about six percent.
- The market value of SBI, the country's largest government lender, has increased by Rs 65,908.26 crore and the total market cap has become Rs 6,46,365.02 crore.
- The market cap of TCS, the country's largest IT service provider company, has increased by Rs 61,435.47 crore to Rs 15,12,743.31 crore. TCS shares rose by four percent on Tuesday, taking its market valuation beyond Rs 15 lakh crore.
- Whereas the market cap of the country's largest company Reliance Industries has seen an increase of Rs 5,108.09 crore and the market cap of the company reached Rs 19,77,136.54 crore.
read this also
Market cap of these companies declined
- The market cap of HDFC Bank declined by Rs 32,963.94 crore to Rs 10,65,808.71 crore.
- The valuation of ITC has declined by Rs 30,698.62 crore to Rs 5,18,632.02 crore.
- Bharti Airtel's market capitalization has declined by Rs 16,132.15 crore to Rs 6,31,044.50 crore.
- The valuation of Infosys, one of the country's largest IT service providers, has declined by Rs 10,044.09 crore to Rs 6,92,980.35 crore.
- The valuation of ICICI Bank declined by Rs 9,779.06 crore and came to Rs 7,09,254.77 crore.
- The market cap of Hindustan Unilever has declined by Rs 7,013.53 crore to Rs 5,69,587.91 crore.
: Language Inputs