Last week, not only the budget but also Mukesh Ambani was in the news. There was a tremendous increase in the shares of Relasanya Industries and the market cap of the company reached close to Rs 20 lakh crore. On the other hand, there was a good rise in the shares of Ratan Tata's biggest company TCS and it became a company worth more than Rs 14.5 lakh crore. If experts are to be believed, a good response was seen in the stock market after the budget. Due to which there was a joint increase of Rs 1.90 lakh crore in the valuation of two big companies of the country. On the other hand, Sunil Bharti Mittal's Airtel has suffered a loss of more than Rs 5200 crore.
If we talk about the figures, then amid the boom in the stock market, last week there was an increase of Rs 2.90 lakh crore in the valuation of 8 out of the top 10 Sensex companies. In which Reliance Industries benefited the most. Last week, the 30-share BSE Sensex gained 1,384.96 points or 1.95 percent. Market capitalization of 8 out of the top 10 Sensex companies… Reliance Industries, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, LIC, State Bank of India (SBI) and Hindustan Unilever (HUL) increased. Whereas the valuation of Bharti Airtel and ITC decreased.
8 of the country's top companies benefited
- The combined market cap of eight of the top 10 most valuable companies increased by a total of Rs 2,90,267.98 crore.
- While two companies have suffered losses. Both these companies have jointly suffered a loss of Rs 24,162.82 crore.
- The market cap of Reliance Industries increased by Rs 1,38,290.85 crore to reach Rs 19,72,028.45 crore. Last week the company's shares rose by 7.54 percent.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) added Rs 57,867.9 crore during the week, taking its valuation to Rs 14,51,307.84 crore.
- The market capitalization of the country's largest lender SBI increased by Rs 33,467.29 crore to Rs 5,80,456.76 crore.
- The market cap of the country's largest insurance company Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) increased by Rs 26,153.87 crore to Rs 5,97,490.91 crore.
- The valuation of the country's second largest private lender ICICI Bank has increased by Rs 10,522.67 crore to Rs 7,19,033.83 crore.
- At the same time, the market cap of Infosys, one of the country's largest IT companies, increased by Rs 9,566.79 crore to Rs 7,03,024.44 crore.
- The market value of HDFC Bank, the country's largest private lender, has increased by Rs 8,771.34 crore to Rs 10,98,772.65 crore.
- The valuation of the country's largest FMCG company Hindustan Unilever saw a jump of Rs 5,627.27 crore and the market cap became Rs 5,76,601.44 crore.
- Contrary to this trend, the market cap of ITC has declined by Rs 18,931.64 crore to Rs 5,49,330.64 crore.
- Bharti Airtel's valuation declined by Rs 5,231.18 crore and came to Rs 6,47,176.65 crore.
read this also
: Language Inputs