Gautam Adani GroupImage Credit source: File Photo
As soon as the Supreme Court panel report comes out, there is a rapid rise in the shares of Adani Group. The effect of which is also being seen on both the major indices of the stock market. The Bombay Stock Exchange’s flagship index Sensex has run more than 200 points. On the other hand, the stock of Adani Enterprises is seeing a rise of 5 percent and there is again a wave of happiness among depressed investors. Let us also tell you that after all, how much speed is being seen in the shares of Adani Group.
Shares of Adani Group swing in the stock market
- Shares of Adani Enterprises are trading at Rs 1977.40 with a gain of 4.73 per cent.
- Shares of Adani Port ran up to Rs 686.80 with a gain of more than 3 per cent.
- Adani Power’s stock has hit upper circuit of 5 per cent and the price has come down to Rs 236.35.
- The stock of Adani Transmission has hit upper circuit and the price has reached Rs 788.90.
- The stock of Adani Green Energy has hit an upper circuit of 5 per cent and the price has come down to Rs 904.55.
- Adani Total Gas shares have increased by more than one percent and the shares have reached Rs 677.85.
- Adani Wilmar’s stock has gained more than 7 percent and the price has come down to Rs 408.75.
- Shares of ACC Limited saw a gain of about two per cent and the shares came down to Rs 1738.60.
- Shares of Ambuja Cement saw a gain of about 2 per cent and the price came down to Rs 405.90.
- NDTV’s stock is seeing a rise of 5 percent and the price has come down to Rs.180.10.
stock market boom
On the other hand, there is a boom in the stock market as well. The Bombay Stock Exchange’s major index Sensex is trading at 61,678.80 points with a gain of 247.06 points. The Sensex had reached 61,251.70 points during the trading session. This means that the Sensex has risen from the day’s low to 427.1 points today. On the other hand, the National Stock Exchange’s major index Nifty is trading at 18,185.55 points with a gain of 55.60 points. Although the Nifty had reached the day’s low of 18,060.40 points, but from there the Nifty has seen an increase of 125 points.
: Language Inputs